Day: Weekdays 10.30am or Saturday 1130am
Fee RM150 per month or RM50 ad hoc
Activities & Benefits:
- Sensory Play
- An activity that stimulates young child’s senses: touch, smell, taste, movement, balance, sight and hearing.
- Sensory activities facilitate exploration and naturally encourage children to use scientific processes while they play, create, investigate and explore
- Cognitive Development
- Craft activities provide children opportunities to learn about colors, shapes, patterns, and numbers.
- These are all components of the problem-solving and decision-making process.
- Motor and Coordinating Development
- Arts and crafts promote the development of fine motor skills, which refer to the ability to utilize small muscle in the hands to manipulate small objects, i.e., crayons, pencils, buttons, and eating utensils.
- Social Emotional Development
- When kids are engaged in craft activities with their peers and/or adults, they learn to take turns, share, work with others, and communicate effectively.