- Sensory Play
- An activity that stimulates young child's senses: touch, smell, taste, movement, balance, sight and hearing.
- Sensory activities facilitate exploration and naturally encourage children to use scientific processes while they play, create, investigate and explore
- Cognitive Development
- Craft activities provide children opportunities to learn about colors, shapes, patterns, and numbers.
- These are all components of the problem-solving and decision-making process.
- Motor and Coordinating Development
- Arts and crafts promote the development of fine motor skills, which refer to the ability to utilize small muscle in the hands to manipulate small objects, i.e., crayons, pencils, buttons, and eating utensils.
- Social Emotional Development
- When kids are engaged in craft activities with their peers and/or adults, they learn to take turns, share, work with others, and communicate effectively.
FREE Music Trial 31 July 2015 - 2.30pm - 3.15pmRhythm is everywhere – in our heartbeats, our everyday activities and in nature. IGR develops a child’s awareness of rhythm and music through the instrument he is most familiar with – his body. It is a physical approach to learning music through body movements whilst engaging students through games and activities. IGR focuses on teaching eurhythmics (good rhythm), solfege (ear training) and improvisation (spontaneous musical expression). This course is ideal for children to grasp a good understanding of rhythm and an appreciation for music before they move into specific instrument studies. Adrene Wong Adrene has been teaching piano privately for 7 years. Besides private teaching, she also has experience teaching music to children with special needs and a few short stints as a drama teacher. Her love for the stage has landed her in various roles in theatre and choral productions. ‘I’ve Got Rhythm’ is her first foray into teaching musical concepts through body expressions away from the piano. Among many other passions of hers are sewing, social work and motherhood!
Make Up Courses:
* Make Up Basics for Day & Night Workshop
* Make Up Tutorial for Young Girls Preparing for College / Workforce
* Advance Level Make Up Workshop
Group & Private classes are available! Please check schedule or request your own date.Course Fee:
* Make Up Basics for Day & Night Workshop (Group Class RM88 / Private Class RM150)
* Make Up Tutorial for Young Girls Preparing for College / Workforce (Group Class RM88 / Private Class RM150)
* Advance Level Make Up Workshop (Group Class RM108 / Private Class RM170)