Who are we?
Established in 2008, Lara’s Place is an Activity and Learning Center for all ages and backgrounds to learn new skills, have fun with family, make new friends and celebrate the creative spirit! We offer:
- Kids Activity, Enrichment, Language, Fitness & Dance classes
- Adults Art, Skills, Language, Sewing, Fitness & Dance classes : *March New Experience Project: pay only RM 5 for trial class* / No Kickboxing class on Monday (9th March) / Yoga class on Monday (9th March) – replacement class on Thursday 8.30am
- School Holiday Programs : *check out our 16th – 21st March 2015 program*
- Adult short courses : *Communication Workshop – Understand to be Understood, starts 10th March* / *Understanding How Men Think and How to Work Out Your Differences, March 13th*
- Corporate programs
- Social events, trips & parties! : *check out our Family trip: Nature Conservation – March 15th*
Our location? Tucked away at a little corner of Jalan 17/45, we are equipped with 2 private classrooms, 1 large studio, 1 dedicated Art space, kitchen and comfy waiting area.
It’s about to get AWESOME! Due to wonderful response, we’ve bumped up the sign up date to 13th March 2015! yay!
How about picking up a new skill and hobby this year? Step outside your comfort zone this year and try something totally new! When was the last time you tried something for the first time? Have a go at our adults/teens classes!
Art and Skills
- Sewing (Beginner/Intermediate/Advance)
- Art Class
- Drums and Percussion
- Mandarin… more info
Fitness and Dance
- Traditional Hatha Yoga
- Belly Dancing
- Wing Chun Kung Fu… more info
Lara’s Place also specialises in kids classes! We believe that building up talents and skills from young is just as important. Introduce your little ones to our awesome enrichment classes!
Learning and Activity
- JELIC Multiple Intelligence Enrichment Program (3-6 years)
- Play Club (18 months – 5 years)
- English Speech and Drama (3-6 years) (7-12 years) (13-18 years)
- Chess (6+ to 17 years)
- Clay Art (4+ years and above)
- Artistic Art (Drawing and Crafts) (4-17 years)
- 2D – 3D Art (Combination of Drawing, Painting and Clay Art) (4+ years and above)
- Drums and Percussion (5+ years and above)
- Mandarin (4-15 years)…. more info
Fitness and Dance
- Music and Movement Dance (2-6 years)
- MTV Modern Fusion Dance (6 years to teens)
- Traditional Hatha Yoga (4-12 years)
- Wing Chun Kung Fu (5-12 years)
- Ballet (3-8 years)…. more info
- Creative Art Projects – Mosaic, Concept Stone, Woodwork and Clay Art
- Sewing – Beginner, Intermediate, Advance, Fashion illustration
Online Business Course
Cooking and Baking
- Jewelry Making
Personal Development and Grooming.. full list
- School Holiday Programs for Preschoolers *16th – 21st March 2015*
- School Holiday Programs for All Ages *16th – 21st March 2015*
- Professional Communication Workshop
- Light Painting Workshop
- CPR & First Aid Course
- Speech & Drama Workshop
- Yoga for Health Workshop
- Kickboxing for Stress Relief Workshop
- Candle Making.. full list
Let’s meet up, socialize and mingle! Join our featured events!
- Counselling Sessions: Let’s Talk!
- Family Activities and Projects
- Educational Trips
- Party Events
- Monthly Social Morning Meet Ups
Sofia Imran — This place was just an awesome adventure through out the Holidays hope to come here again soon!!
Barbara Er — Haw Lin & her team are just fantastic! Not only do they run great activities that are fun & educational ~ they really look out for the kids’ welfare too. Thanks for an awesome week.