CREATIVE ART THERAPY WORKSHOPS 2018 for Children and Adults
Creative Art Therapy Malaysia is established in 2010. We provide a platform for participants to express their unspoken feelings through art.
Benefits of attending our course:
- Ö to relax mind
- Ö to be more focus
- Ö to be more patience
- Ö to build art sense
Date: 2nd & 4th Saturday
Time: 2 – 4 pm
Fee: RM80(kids)/90(teens/adults) per workshop, or RM360(kids)/ 480(teens/adults) for 6 workshops package. Private: RM120 per workshop
(Fee includes all art materials)
- This is an excellent opportunity for any Teens or Adults (no age maximum!) with any level of experiences (total beginners to advance levels) to learn Art!
- We offer all types of Art, including water color, poster color, sketching, drawing, oil and acrylic painting, as well graphic/advertising designi and creative crafts.
- Classes are conducted in an environment where students enjoy art, be motivated to learn, develop their confidence and feel included and valued.
- The art classes are specially designed to maximize and explore each learner’s creative potential and skills in art.
- Art students will also learn and discover the different art elements, how to express themselves through art, various techniques and methods of painting, sketching and designing.
- You may also request for evaluation and guidance for your Art Examinations / Projects.
- Students are also encouraged to participate in art events and competition. Many of the students have received awards for their Artworks!
Art Teacher’s Profile –
Teacher Abbie is a Graduate from Kuala Lumpur College of Art ( fine art). She is an Artist and an Art Teacher for more than 16 years. Her specialty ranges from oil painting, watercolour, acrylic, sketching to art and design.
She is a very passionate about teaching and feels that it is most important that students enjoy the Art classes. Many students have continued to learn under her for many years…longest being 11 years! Some even continue to come back for Art classes during their College’s semester breaks.
She has also given guidance to many students who achieved As for their Art examinations and top awards for competitions!
- “Enjoyed the class, very good for beginners and Miss Abbie is patient teacher.”
- “Really interesting course. Not just understand the technical way, but explain more about the soul of her skills of teaching us to paint. By learning art, I understand they are many approaches to solve a particular problem.Thank you, teacher Abbie for your reception.”
- “I loved the classes. I learned a lot from teacher Abbie that help me improve my drawing skills. The staff from the centre are lovely, great and very kind. The place is very nice. I loved the atmosphere in the classroom. Thank you very much Lara’s Place for offering me this great opportunity. Thank you, teacher Abbie, for giving me the chance to learn from you.”
- “As usual a really enjoyable class. As advised by teacher Abbie, it would be great to have a few exercises to show how to hold and use the brush for the particular topic before we launch into our full composition. There is plenty of time for this in the class and will help everyone improve their technique.”
- “Lucky enough to have a one to one lesson. Learnt something new. Very relaxing during art lesson because arts teach students to think through and within a material. Plus, I won an international prize that will motivate me to go further.”
- “After my children learnt art, they know how to express themselves in a piece of artwork and make easy for them to connect with others.”
- “After learning art my child attention span increases and he can focus longer than usual.”
- “Art is mysterious, enchanting and amazing because it builds connections between me and my son. He will share with me his artwork. He really enjoyed art moment.”
- “Teacher Abbie and her team were really welcoming and friendly. We have so much fun and learnt a lot in 3 hours during school holidays program and will definitely be returning. She is a brilliant art teacher!”
Build Android Apps for Kids
Available on Weekdays or Saturdays between 9.30am to 3.00pm (1hr/2hrs/3hrs)
Make Up Courses:
* Make Up Basics for Day & Night Workshop
* Make Up Tutorial for Young Girls Preparing for College / Workforce
* Advance Level Make Up Workshop
Group & Private classes are available! Please check schedule or request your own date.
* Make Up Basics for Day & Night Workshop (Group Class RM88 / Private Class RM150)
* Make Up Tutorial for Young Girls Preparing for College / Workforce (Group Class RM88 / Private Class RM150)
* Advance Level Make Up Workshop (Group Class RM108 / Private Class RM170)