- Date: August 18th 2021 (min 1 week advance booking)
- Time: 9am to 1pm RM380 (exclude material delivery fee)
- Fee: RM450
Espadrilles is a casual, comfortable jute rope sole that has been around since 1322 originating from Spain and still trendy till today.
You will learn:
- How to design and custom your shoe
- The steps of designing the shoe
- How to blanket stitch
- Patience involved
- and appreciating your own handmade shoe and how comfortable they are
- Terms & Conditions
- Limited to 5 participants online.
- Materials provided are : Pins, needle, yarn, a pair of soles, bone folder, leather grip backing
- All participants are to confirm registration at least one week in advance to allow materials to be shipped to them. Material delivery fee apply.
- Intererested applicants will need to confirm and purchase their fabric of choice in advance.
- Student must own a sewing machine and have basic knowledge of how to sew.
- Interested applicants will need to state their shoe size in advance so we can prepare and ship accordingly.
- Should students will have the info to complete one side of the shoe, the other shoe will be needed to be done as homework should the time run overtime.