FASHION ILLUSTRATION WORKSHOP FOR ADULTS AND TEENS Learn how to sketch fashion figures, colouring, fabric rendering and presentation. No experience in drawing required. Just bring yourself and a set of coloring pencils (if you have)! Date: Saturday August 4th 2018 Time: 10am to 12pm Please register by 31 July 2018 (03-79568768 or email to email@example.com) You are welcome to come to our centre to register (cash or credit or debit card accepted) or you may also do bank in/transfer. Cheques or bank in: Rix Management Services Sdn Bhd - Hong Leong a/c 00100306130 (pls whatsapp receipt to 0178862687 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org) Lara's Place is located at 26 Jalan 19/31, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor You can use GOOGLE MAP – LARA’S PLACE to get directions from your house: http://larasplace.my/contact-us/ You may also WAZE Lara’s Place
Day: Wednesday 2pm/230pm or Saturday 1215pm
Fee: Group RM320 per month / Private class RM480 per month
- This is an excellent opportunity for any Teens or Adults (no age maximum!) with any level of experiences (total beginners to advance levels) to learn Art!
- We offer all types of Art, including water color, poster color, sketching, drawing, oil and acrylic painting, as well graphic/advertising designi and creative crafts.
- Classes are conducted in an environment where students enjoy art, be motivated to learn, develop their confidence and feel included and valued.
- The art classes are specially designed to maximize and explore each learner's creative potential and skills in art.
- Art students will also learn and discover the different art elements, how to express themselves through art, various techniques and methods of painting, sketching and designing.
- You may also request for evaluation and guidance for your Art Examinations / Projects.
- Students are also encouraged to participate in art events and competition. Many of the students have received awards for their Artworks!
- “Enjoyed the class, very good for beginners and Miss Abbie is patient teacher.”
- “Really interesting course. Not just understand the technical way, but explain more about the soul of her skills of teaching us to paint. By learning art, I understand they are many approaches to solve a particular problem.Thank you, teacher Abbie for your reception.”
- “I loved the classes. I learned a lot from teacher Abbie that help me improve my drawing skills. The staff from the centre are lovely, great and very kind. The place is very nice. I loved the atmosphere in the classroom. Thank you very much Lara’s Place for offering me this great opportunity. Thank you, teacher Abbie, for giving me the chance to learn from you.”
- “As usual a really enjoyable class. As advised by teacher Abbie, it would be great to have a few exercises to show how to hold and use the brush for the particular topic before we launch into our full composition. There is plenty of time for this in the class and will help everyone improve their technique.”
- “Lucky enough to have a one to one lesson. Learnt something new. Very relaxing during art lesson because arts teach students to think through and within a material. Plus, I won an international prize that will motivate me to go further.”
- “After my children learnt art, they know how to express themselves in a piece of artwork and make easy for them to connect with others.”
- “After learning art my child attention span increases and he can focus longer than usual.”
- “Art is mysterious, enchanting and amazing because it builds connections between me and my son. He will share with me his artwork. He really enjoyed art moment.”
- “Teacher Abbie and her team were really welcoming and friendly. We have so much fun and learnt a lot in 3 hours during school holidays program and will definitely be returning. She is a brilliant art teacher!”
Candylicious Crafts Decoupage Candy House Aug 16th Rainbow Lollipop Painting-Canvas Aug 17th Foam Clay Cupcakes Workshop Aug 18th RM80/day, RM220-3 days Time: 1030am-1230pm