« All Events
Family Trip-Charity Mud House Building
August 31 RM135
Family Trip-Charity Mud House Building & River Play (31st August-Public Holiday)
*Learn to Build a Mud House, Charity-contribute to building a village, Nature Appreciation, Family Bonding, Fun River Play & Waterfall*
Deadline 24 August 2018
7.15am Meet at Lara’s Place, 26 Jalan 19/31, PJ (Waze or Google Map Lara’s Place)
• Introduction and Mud House Building
1.15pm Fun River Play
3pm Get ready to pack up, wash up and change
5.15pm Arrive at Lara’s Place
Message from the organization: Our Mission & Intro of our place
• We just like to give & share our love for life, for nature & we believe that the nature will rewards us with continuous health & life.
• We hope allow us (kid and adult) from the modern era to experience building up a village with the ancient wisdom.
• This place is a venue for kids and adult to play together. It is a non-profit organisation.
• We won’t organise activity for the sake of doing so. All activity are base on our daily life.
• Please do note expect anything when you are here, instead our mindset should focus on what do you and your kid will discover together after being in such a nature environment.
• We are a charity organisation, we welcome your donation e.g. rice, salt, sugar, mee hoon, as well.
Mud House Building Project
We hope that kids will feel home & gain lot of childhood memory when they can play with the mud here to build a house together.
There will be 4 dogs here to welcome everyone & being the security guard here, everyone must go through the “ security guard” before entering the house.
Every activity should be participated by all kids and parents. Parents should act as a role model to help in program or preparation.
Shall inform the kids that we welcome laughter here a lot but not crying noise
We discourage any disposable utensils. Must bring your own eating utensils (Plate, bowl, spoon, cup). Advisable to wear sandal.
Your fee is part of the donation fee.
Trip Fee: RM135 per person (FOC for below 3yrs) Inclusive of bus transport, all activity charges, tour guide and lunch. *Below 12 years must be accompanied by an adult. Itinerary is subject to changes due to unforeseen circumstances. Please fill registration form - full name & IC to be provided 5 days before event date.
*Things to bring: water, plate, bowl, spoon, cup, extra clothing, towel, personal necessities, sandals, cap, umbrella or raincoat, snacks and camera.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS on August 24th 2018 or when it is full
For cheque or bank in: Rix Management Services Sdn Bhd – Hong Leong a/c 00100306130.
Lara’s Place Tel: 03-79568768 Website: www.larasplace.my